Angela Schrimp De La VergneShareholder
- Acquisitions and Sales
- Business Litigation
- Business Succession Planning
- Business Transactions
- Private Equity Transactions
- Real Estate Law
- Real Estate Title Issues
- Secured Transactions
Angela Schrimp became Of Counsel to the firm in September 2012. A native of Oakdale, Ms. Schrimp had practiced law in Sacramento for 19 years prior to that time. Ms. Schrimp is an AV-rated attorney and has extensive experience representing businesses of all sizes in both litigation and transactional matters. Ms. Schrimp also represents clients in acquisitions, business dissolutions, business succession planning, real estate transactions and litigation, secured transactions and private securities transactions.
Ms. Schrimp is active in many Sacramento community organizations. She currently serves on the Board of Directors and is a Class IX Fellow of the American Leadership Forum, Mountain Valley Chapter. Ms. Schrimp is a Past President of The Effort (formerly The Family Service Agency of Greater Sacramento). She is also a former hearing board member of the Sacramento Metropolitan Air Quality Management District and is a former board member of Lilliput Children’s Services.
- University of California, Davis, 1993, J.D.
- Stanford University, 1990, A.B.
- State Bar of California
- Sacramento County Bar Association
- U. S. District Court – Eastern District of California
- U. S. District Court – Northern District of California
- U. S. District Court – Central District of California
- Sacramento Women Lawyers
- California Women Lawyers
- Anthony M. Kennedy Inn of Court