Maria Fatima Giolettiof Counsel
- Agricultural Law
- Business Law
- Business Transactions
- Complex Business Litigation
- General Civil Litigation
Fatima Gioletti was born and raised on her family’s dairy farm in Hilmar, California and, together with her husband, is raising her family on a dairy farm and almond orchard in Turlock, California.
Ms. Gioletti has represented clients in various aspects of the agricultural industry, handling transactional and litigation matters involving landlord/tenant relationships, employment, animal feed contamination, almond crop disputes, feed and cattle supply liens, farm equipment and real property purchase agreements, insurance coverage, eminent domain issues, and others. Ms. Gioletti also handles general business and civil litigation and transactional matters and has been involved in several complex litigation matters in federal, state, and out-of-state courts.
Ms. Gioletti is fluent in the Portuguese language and regularly participates in Portuguese cultural and religious events. She has been a member of the Board of Directors of Sierra Vista Child and Family Services since 2008.
Ms. Gioletti has been with the firm since 2001 and currently practices on a part-time basis.
- Santa Clara University School of Law, 2001, J.D.
- Recipient of Richard R. Rosenberg Prize for Excellence in Labor Law
- Recipient of Cal Jur Award for Employment Law
- California State University, Stanislaus, 1998, B.A., summa cum laude (Criminal Justice)
- Named 1998 Department of Criminal Justice Outstanding Student of the Year
- State Bar of California
- Stanislaus County Bar Association