Steven G. PalliosShareholder
- Alternate Dispute Resolution
- Corporate Law
- Probate Administration
- Real Estate Law
- Trusts and Estates
Steven G. Pallios has extensive experience in the areas of estate planning, trusts and probate, business planning, and transactional law. His business and transactional work has included counseling in the organization and operation of corporations and partnerships, sales and acquisitions of businesses, real property sales and financing, and the leasing and development of shopping centers and professional buildings. Mr. Pallios provides the necessary tax planning in these transactions and income and estate tax planning for family-owned businesses.
In 1988 Mr. Pallios was appointed by the Controller of the State of California to serve as a California Probate Referee for Stanislaus County. He has been reappointed at the conclusion of each of his terms and currently serves as a California Probate Referee for Stanislaus County. Mr. Pallios has also been elected to serve as a director of the California Probate Referee Association and currently serves as a director of the United Samaritans Foundation.
- University of California at Los Angeles, 1975, J.D.
- Member of the UCLA Law Review
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, 1985, LL.M. in Taxation
- California State University, Fresno summa cum laude, 1972, B.S.
- State Bar of California
- Stanislaus County Bar Association
- California Probate Referee Association
- Stanislaus County Estate Planning Council
- Certificate in Alternative Dispute Resolution from Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution from Pepperdine University School of Law
- U. S. Tax Court
- U. S. District Court – Eastern District of California
- U. S. District Court – Central District of California